Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 28, 2003

I did make it to EyeDrum this weekend and was glad for it. Interesting art show of sound-producing objects and performances by "Sound Doesn't Travel Through Nothing" and Hubcap City.


Superbowl Sunday was spent doing laundry where I didn't have to wait for machines. But I would have liked to see No Doubt at the halftime show.


Yesterday at work was absolutely wild with activity. Mondays are usually pretty busy anyway but this Monday was extraordinary. At first I had expected it to be a slow superbowl-recovery day with clients. However, I think the superbowl-recovery time outs for our clients at work gave them time to converge on us. We handle more work from the general public than from business, so those who chose to take the day or the morning off were calling on us.

No comments: