Search This Blog

Sunday, March 30, 2003

It's a busy weekend. Seems like there are too few things to do in too few hours. But I'm having fun even if I am somewhat overwhelmed.


Friday night I didn't make it out of the office in time to make it to the Artery performance. When I probably should have been sleeping I was hanging out with the musicians.


Saturday I managed to do most things on my list - 90% of what I had scheduled for myself.

Murray phoned and said he'd like to visit Atlanta in two weeks. I had to remind/inform him that Passover is two weeks from now and - perhaps - his family would like to have him around for that week. Funny that I have to remind him of these things. I'm starting to wonder about what medication he's on.


Today I'm having to give up one meeting to finish my other commitments for the weekend. Among other things, I'm going to a creative potluck with the theme "Food Disguised As Food". I'll be interested to see what others (who cook on a regular basis) come up with as a solution to that assignment.

No comments: