Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 01, 2003

Downstairs neighbor is cooking again today. bleeehhh.


Fortunately, it's warm enough to sleep with all my windows open now. Yay Spring!


The food party on Sunday great fun. I went with the nice boy and Nick and brought the cookie "pizza" and cheese "burgers". Many interesting dishes: meatloaf "cake" with mashed potato icing, tapioca pudding "sushi" with fruit slice fish. The best were the Thai dumplings as powdered doughnuts - brought in a Krispy Kreme box. There was also a lovely bright red beet sundae with fluffy mashed potato and a cherry tomato on top.


Monday morning I think the neighbors tried to kill me again. I had an incredibly difficult time waking up despite the strong smell of smoke in my place. It was too cold Sunday night to leave the windows open all night. That kind feeling when my body absolutely refused to get up despite me struggling to open my eyes for what seemed like an eternity. Walking outside to leave for work (late, of course) there a propane tank sitting outside the cat lady next door's place. Why - I have no idea. I did put new batteries in my cheap CO2 detector that afternoon.

No comments: