Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

It was a pretty good weekend.


Friday, got to spend time with the nice boy.


Saturday ran errands to Smyrna and back. In the evening met Mike and Patty at Shakespeare Tavern to see Murder in the Cathedral, part of the Sacred and Profane series. It was great to catch up with them on what they're up to. I don't see them nearly as much as I would like to.


Sunday, hung out with Kim and Harris at the park. I laid back on a picnic blanket in the shade of a tree while most of the group that was with us played kickball in the field. Quite a dog show, as usual, in the park as well. Later I went to Eats with Kim and Harris before they returned home to prepare for their morning flight out.


Looks as if I'm not going to be successful in arranging a women's night gathering at Tortillas before they close forever. Too many stories in that group about dead rats and other untidy conditions there. But to me, Tortillas is an Atlanta institution. They've been my favorite buritto joint for years. Just a basic tortilla wrapped around beans that aren't over-seasoned or under-cooked.

No comments: