Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 29, 2003

It's been a low key and vaguely blue day. Wouldn't you know - we had a small earth quake in Atlanta last night, or so I'm told, and I slept through it. Living in the city, it would be hard to tell the difference between a tremor from shifting plates or just another large truck passing or underground construction going on. But that was the small excitement this morning - the only topic of conversation for the day. The rest of the day was tedium and frustration and boredom. Not that I had anything to really complain about but nothing to smile about either.


Looking forward to the weekend's art events and music. Wishing I saw more of the nice boy. Wishing I had a shed to make an enjoyable mess in. Or maybe just someone to punch me in the arm or shake me up a bit.

No comments: