Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2003

Last night after working late and missing aerobics class, I ended up going out to eat with the boy next door and his pal.
We had an outdoor table at Apre Diem, where the men both eat beef and I filled up on fresh bread and mussels. Delicious. I made them help me finish off the plate, telling them it was a good source of zinc in an Auntie Jules voice. We chatted about brilliant ideas, political and economic theories, and I watched and listened to the two of them watching the waitresses. Apre Diem does have one of the most attractive staffs in Atlanta. Funny watching males gush over cute girls and talk about the girls they're dating and long for. And we think women only think and worry about these things...


Tonight is Screen on the Green with Whatever Happened to Baby Jane. Two of Hollywood's greatest bitches battling onscreen (and off if the legend is true).


I shouldn't have eaten so much so late at night. I need at least one good night of sleep this week.

No comments: