Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2003

Sleep deficit week.


Woke up last night at 1:30 a.m. with my bedroom once again filled with smoke and the smell of cooking meat from the neighbor downstairs. Openened all the windows and the screen door, turned down the thermostat so as not to waste as much energy and slept on my moldy old couch with at the quilt over my head. Too late at night to run to my parents house to sleep and my good neighbor with the welcome living room is out of town this week. If it happens again tonight I probably will start staying in Smyrna during the week.


Sunday was also a nearly sleepless night because of my own poor judgement in eating a very large seafood dinner before going to bed. No more salmon before bedtime. Maybe salmon at brunch, followed by a long walk, next time.

No comments: