Search This Blog

Thursday, July 10, 2003

We're busy moving this week at the office and the move up the street a few blocks seems indicative of how so many things in my life feel right now. Things seem to lack definition these days. I'm tired/bored and have this odd feeling of expectation right now. Like anticipating an planned event that's still going to be a total surprise.


In other news, Murray is coming down from New Jersey next week for a few days visit. I expect to spend at least one evening having dinner with him and my parents. Maybe another night going with him to a guys night out (as an honorary guy for the evening) to catch up with some of the old hooligans we knew.


Next week is also my neice's 13th birthday, so it's an opportunity to go shopping for girlie gifts in L5P or the VA Highlands that she or her mother might not normally see at THE MALL. I'm thinking of fun accessories for her room or wardrobe.

No comments: