Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

New Suit


Monster pushed me to go clothes shopping last weekend and I now have a new basic black suit and the lowest black pumps I could find. Unfortunately for my mother it is a two piece, jacket and trousers, with no skirt. If I can locate a long black skirt in the same style by the manufacturer I'll buy it. But the suit is a good one, in a simple streamlined style that won't go out of fashion too quickly. It's at the neighborhood alterations shop now being hemmed in the legs and sleeves. And I am promising myself that I'll lose 5 pounds of holiday weight.


I wish I lived in Paris. I'd be in much better shape physically if I did from walking much more and eating better.


All American fast food is evil and hard to avoid because it's so cheap... and fast.

No comments: