Search This Blog

Saturday, June 25, 2005

Why does my coworker seem to be a psycho?

Even with Boss1 back last week he has resumed the annoying behavior of hanging over me at work, leaning on the desk beside me or on the back of my chair and breathing on my neck or in my ears, inches away from me. No one seems to think this is objectionable at work. Friends say I have a good case for harassment in the workplace. I need to talk to someone who works in HR to see what qualifies or what lines he has to cross over in order for me to seek legal action if I need to.


The odd thing that does not compute is that I can see no advantage for someone to drive me out of where I work. No one else there can do exactly what I do and previous employees were incompetent or had personality conflicts with Boss1 and Boss2. So why give me a hard time? This should be a work relationship where we should be working together go keep the flow of jobs as quick and flawless as possible.


On the up end, one beloved former employer looking for someone to take over my former position and has wanted to know if I was available on weekends. I would love to work for them on the weekend, but I can't afford to work for them full time. If I didn't actually "need" a job. *sigh*


There is a sales job at a graphics company near the new house, but I am not a salesperson or rep and suspect they are a company that can't hold onto people. Would love to work close to home. Mostly, I love drawing a regular check with the taxes withheld already and medical benefits - that's the most important thing for me at this time.

No comments: