Search This Blog

Sunday, March 11, 2007

It never ends!!

My tenant let us know there was a gas leak now in the kitchen of the condo. Imagine, if you will, after all I've gone through with that place, how thrilled I am to hear this. I immediately developed a migrain headache that made my head feel like it was about to explode from the pressure within.

Fortunately my tenant is very understanding and after he figured out how to simply turn the gas line off below the leak, he's assured me he's okay and there's no huge hurry to fix it as the kitchen is his last priority. After phoning friends for referrences on gas repair and checking Yahoo! yellow pages for ads and placing calls, I've already gotten a call back from one company and feel a lot more at ease. I took an excedrine and laid down for a while. Then Monster took me out to dinner at Figo and two glasses of wine. I feel better now, if a bit tipsy.

No comments: