Search This Blog

Sunday, May 20, 2007

pretty good week

This week at work has been busy. As busy as it should be all the time - it felt like we finally got back to where we should be. I actually believe I got forty hours of busy this week.

Thursday, got my hair cut by the wonderful Mr. Marcinko.

Friday, I went to a wine tasting at my pal Lee's house and sampled a few syrahs and shiraz while chatting with friends until it was time for home and bed.

Saturday, last night, was the Gemini Potluck. Got to see Kortny and Stephen's home. Very very nice place. Beautiful aquariums. Sweet and friendly cats and dog. Groovy reptiles. Fun collections and A TON OF FOOD. I was charmed.

Today, woke up for my usual CBS Sunday Morning, brunch with the GothFather. Came home and killed more English ivy in the back yard in my quest for a back yard I can use and enjoy. Showered. Watched Dr. Who while Monster made me a cosmopolitan.

No comments: