Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

The week, so far

This past weekend, friends from California, in a group called Mutaytor, were in Atlanta for a corporate gig. Looking at the quick run-through rehearsal and soundcheck, it looked like a great show. Live band with three (3) percussionists, acrobats, dancers, actors, fire, some of it over and among the audience.

After visiting a very short time, I headed back home to get ready for Kisa_Bastet's grad celebration at Royal Fez. Good group of people. My legs did start to go numb sitting in the floor. Should have tried a better position.

Got up up early Monday morning to take Monster to his airport shuttle for the business trip to Las Vegas.

Yesterday was my last night with the house to myself before I pick the Monster
up at the airport today. I spent most of the evening doing household chores I haven't had time for earlier and will not have time for later in the week. I'm also enjoying sitcoms, something he does not go in for at all. I admit I like The Office, Two and a Half Men, Friends reruns and Everyone Loves Raymond is sooooo much like my family.

Tonight, no doubt, will be filled with laundry and looking at photos from Las Vegas. Hopefully, he remembers to photograph what he's been working on this week.

No comments: