Search This Blog

Friday, August 07, 2009

it's complicated

Trouble getting my rebate from the Apple store on a printer I would not have purchased if not for the rebate. Spoke to a very nice man at the toll-free number. Now I wait - up to two weeks - to see if it comes through.

Oh, and adding to my anxiety, I found a typo on the resume I've been sending out while looking for a new full-time job.

And my credit card had been suspended for "suspicious activity" because of my computer and software purchases. No representative from my credit card company phoned to check with me first - the company just killed my card for no reason. I was still well within my limits on my account. I never got to speak to a human being when I phoned about the credit card. Now, I have to go back and try to make sure all my transactions are good and my stuff is still coming to me. Stuff I need to work.

No comments: