Search This Blog

Sunday, January 03, 2010

The long holiday weekend is over.

Back to a normal week tomorrow.

Nearly all holiday decorations are taken down now. I have all but one bit of blue lights on a tree outdoors taken down now and boxed. Must wait for someone else to help me remove the xmas tree now - all lights and ornaments are in their boxes, waiting for next year to come out again.
Went to see Sherlock Holmes tonight. Good movie - lots of fun- but then, I love everything I've seen Robert Downey Jr. in. He's definitely one of my pop crushes.

Had Lisamin over for dinner and catching-up chat. I don't see enough of her but I hope we'll be able to hang around more together. Dinner was very last-minute after going to the movie rather than planing a meal. We decided on breakfast food dinner - eggs, salad greens, turkey sausage, toast and jelly. I modeled my snuggie robe look and she reclined in the bird chair as we discussed movies, books, crafts, geekery, and such.

Tomorrow, I must:
1. send out a new flock of resumes.
2. go by the post office to pay bills and, if I feel up to it, look into renewing my passport.
3. deliver one baby gift to a friend and neighbor who just last week added a third child to their family. (He's going to have a great life, with creative parents and two older sisters to guide him through life.)

No comments: