Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Firefly revisited

I've started re-watching the entire Firefly series again. This time me and one of my former condo neighbors are having a group Firefly night every Monday, starting around 8pm to watch two episodes a week. It is always more fun with a group, especially with my friend "Fun Lisa" to chirp in the occasional joke from the side. We're watching it projected outside on a midtown back deck so chilly night need a blanket to keep warm. Fortunately, there was a small white puff of a dog and two enormous cats to serve as lap warmers. For the pilot episode last night, I brought some giant strawberries for everyone from the Buford Highway Farmer's Market.
Now I have to decide what to bring to next week. Next week we'll be watching "Train Job" and "Bushwhacked." More berries?

No comments: