Search This Blog

Friday, April 23, 2010

Now it's ridiculous.

Gotta be home at 3:30 to meet the septic tank fixer-upper man again. This will be the third time Atlas has been out to fix this problem. They appear to lack the skills to make things work.

Septic tank alarm was on again this morning.

Actually, the toilets were not flushing properly in the house today. Drains were sluggish. So I checked the septic tank alarm system to see if it was operating. It was - the red alarm light was on but the horn was off. I turned on the alarm horn and it stayed on until I turned it off again. Apparently, the horn had been turned off since the last time Atlas had their men working at the house.

I believe they said the alarm was on and functioning when they left last time and I did not bother to check that the horn - the very thing that lets us know something is wrong - was switched on.

No comments: