Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Frustration

No work today. The phone is quiet and no one I phone is available to speak with about work or interviews today.

Still no camera. I phoned the service facility to give them what for and it looks like my camera is still at Nikon repair in Melville NY, on hold for parts. This the camera they received on September 9. They can't give me any estimate on when the parts will arrive from Japan or how long it will take for the work to be done after that.

Meanwhile, paying bills and checking my credit card charges, I found out I've been having two monthly service charges at $12 each that are from FTD florist for something I NEVER signed up for. My credit card provider has said they have contacted FTD to put an end to this business service account and refund my money for the last four months, so that's one thing fixed. The charges were under the title of "rewards" and "shopper discounts" so I had assumed they were monthly fees for using my credit card.

No comments: