Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

objects of fantasy

Last night, I had consumer dreams that included me having a iMac with a gigantic cinema screen and sound system that was remote controlled from anywhere in the house - like my bed when I'd wake up. I dreamed of fun things like living in a house very much like where I'm at but much bettter, newer, shinier with a larger bathroom that was all white tile and chrome and mirrors. I dreamed of cool graphic t-shirts and perfect-fitting clothes, including an tailored looking dark silver sharkskin woman's suit with a hooded black-silk lined overcoat. I also dreamed of seeing an odd covertible van on the street that folded open at top to reveal wood shelves to display a mobile ceramics shop... like that was something common to see on a city street.

No comments: