Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 07, 2011

still searching

Last weekend was fun because I had so much to do with good friends. I've also been given tips on my job hunt - all of which I've used or looked into. Fingers crossed.

I had a reasonably good interview this morning but still no job. They say that I should hear something by the end of the day tomorrow. The rest of today, however, is disappointing. It is raining and cold outside and I am stuck at home without gas or cash.

Several interviews I have gone to recently have turned around from my expectations of employment to the would-be employers asking me for business. The only thing everyone wants is a successful sales person. I am, quite unfortunately, not a salesman or a retailer.

So today I sit at home with no gas or cash. It's not so bad, but the weather today prevents me from doing anything outdoors and the job search has gone cold today. My friends are all working or stuck at home themselves today.

No comments: