Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 29, 2011

cold and damp

Okay, the weather outside is cold and damp but it's pretty warm, dry, and comfortable at el Rancho de WereMonster. My biggest problem is I am feeling extremely poor today - too poor to buy art supplies or groceries to cook dinner with tonight. It's one of those days where there only person to talk to other than the clerk at the Post Office is my cat and, really, she has no news for me today. I made the rounds of emails to prospective employers and follow-up calls and notes. I read just a bit on Monster.com about the most common interview questions and how easily I can screw up any chance I have to work for a business with just the wrong choice of words and started putting myself to sleep at my desk. I also sent out prospective emails to other unemployed friends to get together for lunch during the week so maybe I will have more going on in the next few days. Companionship and conversation are good for the mind and soul in a lot of ways.

No comments: