Search This Blog

Monday, November 28, 2011

spending and not earning

The only thing I did to day was spend $137 at the dentist office making sure there was nothing - no impending doom - wrong with my teeth. This seemed necessary after the toothache I had while traveling to Alabama with MonsterMustDie last Friday. The fact that it was on a long holiday weekend and I was traveling out of state added to my anxiety over it. All I could think of was what bad timing it could be if I were to have any medical emergency on a weekend in the next month. Got it checked. Turns out, there is nothing to worry about. Maybe the throbbing tooth during a large part of last Friday was from grinding in my sleep or popcorn or shifting caused by the cleaning I had the week before.

Made calls in to all the temp agencies and friends this morning. Everyone was still scrambling to catch up with the backlog from the holiday weekend and there was nothing for me yet. I'll probably call again tomorrow.

I found a couple of items for xmas gifts for my niece and nephew while shopping online.

I feel a need to be out and active tomorrow.

No comments: