Search This Blog

Monday, November 21, 2011

jobs

I have been getting on average one interview every 10 days. I am still looking for anything I can do at any pay available.

I get very little sympathy around here.

Someone suggested I look for a job at Slanket, Tempur-Pedic, or Lazy Boy.
Well, Lazy Boy has not even sent me a response to my resume and cover letter. Slanket and Tempur-Pedic immediately told me they are not hiring.


Begin forwarded message:

From: Jeff
Date: November 8, 2011 5:52:06 PM EST
Subject: Re: Slanket Contact Us Form

Thanks. Sorry but we aren't hiring right now.

Jeff

On 11/8/2011 3:42 PM, jules@mindspring.com wrote:
I am looking for any job.


On Nov 8, 2011, at 2:43 PM, Jeff wrote:

Hi Jules-

Thanks for your email. Unfortunately we are not hiring anyone at this time.

Thanks

Jeff

On 11/8/2011 12:14 PM:
I am always interested in adding to my skill set and working in new areas. I have some retail experience from working in a camera shop & studio and gift shops when I was in college. I am willing to do anything.
I am a graphic artist building on 20 years experience in both traditional and digital production and have worked in every aspect of print media short of running a press.


Begin forwarded message:

From: TempurCareers
Date: November 8, 2011 11:05:34 AM EST
Subject: Resume Receipt

Thank you for your interest in Tempur-Pedic International! We received your resume and will evaluate it for openings that match your qualifications. Your resume will be kept active for six months, during which time it will be reviewed against available positions. Unfortunately, we cannot respond individually to all inquiries. Individuals selected for interviews will be contacted by telephone or email. We appreciate your interest in Tempur-Pedic and wish you the best of luck in your job search.

www.tempurpedic.com/careers

No comments: