Search This Blog

Monday, November 07, 2011

no sympathy. no prisoners.

So many people, including myself, have been without steady work for too long - years, even. I've tried to get minimum wage jobs too and guess what - they will not even talk to me because I'm over qualified.
Yet, this is the message the keeps being repeated by EVERYONE I know under 45 years old. We might as well just shoot ourselves in the head and get it over with. Over 50 years old? Your expiration date is up.


Status Update
Dear Occupy Atlanta,
Your original intentions may have been all well and good in the beginning. Plus I know that jobs are scarce and things are tough. But the rest of us are a little busy working, paying off bills/loans while you guys play hide and seek, tag, and go camping in areas that are paid for with our tax dollars. Crying and whining for someone to pay your bills and give you a job pitching a fit for what you want hasn't worked since kindergarten. When you get dragged of in handcuffs, you resemble a toddler having a fit in a toy store.
Grow up. Work your ass off like the rest of us. And get off my lawn.

No comments: