Search This Blog

Sunday, June 30, 2013

tired

MonsterMustDie is home tonight after spending last night and most of today with his mother. Updated story from the hospice is she could go this weekend or two or more weeks from now. I think he is glad he spent most of this weekend with her but he now sees no advantage to staying there, keeping vigil for an event that is impossible to predict. She does not seem to know he's there now and life goes on.

I'm up late after going to Taco Night at B&G's house. Good to see everyone, people I wish I saw more often, but I am too tired to be worth anything late at night, unless I get a good long nap in during the day. Realized my brain was toasty halfway through the evening. Gotta make adjustments in my lifestyle and schedule for the current state of things.

No comments: