Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

mildly surreal dream

Dreamed about staying at a huge beach house with a group of friends. Peri and Walter were there. Someone with Peri had a toddler - a little girl - who was happily spending most of her time in her room. Stephen Colbert was there, among others. I often dream of small creatures or people that need to be cared for. Objects change or evolve in dreams. In this dream, I had a studio office with a lizard in a terrarium that evolved into a bird that flew around freely in the office. I realized I was going to have to clean up after the bird constantly because I allowed it to be free indoors and I was planning to release it outdoors, where it came from originally in its pre-bird days. There was an orphan white kitten that I was fostering. The kitten was healthy but had a bare pink face like a monkey would have. There was a half-zebra, half-horse/pony that was colorful. Its markings reminded me of Siamese cat mix-breeds that you could still see the pattern evident to tell it was half zebra but it had patches of gray and orange and white. The zebra pony walked around freely as well, like a large dog, in the house.

No comments: