Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

looking for mailbox money

Last week, I had an interview for a job close to home that would be work I am so familiar and confident with, I could do it blindfolded with one arm tied behind my back but I have yet to hear back from my interviewer on whether I get to come back or if they have already chosen someone else. It is a job I would really love to have.

I still am also still waiting some mailbox money for my time working as a graphic designer for a film company but more work is starting to drip in this week. Monday was full of extras work in the city. Tuesday was spent with Mme Perry working on music promotion and planning podcast production.
Next week, I have a temp gig starting. It is a bit far from here but the drive is north, away from the city, so I fully expect an easy commute. Fingers are crossed for that one.

Here is a little something I found on the web that is both amusing and oh so true to life. I know people like this.


Update:
The temp agency let me know this afternoon that the new job has been delayed and will now start on July 9, rather than June 30.

No comments: