Search This Blog

Friday, July 24, 2015

WTF is my body doing?

Weird body issues tonight. Two weeks ago, I had a rash that spread to several place that I assumed was poison ivy. Only going through a prescription of prednisone last cleared it up and I still have to be careful not to scratch those spots. Tonight, my left ankle is really swollen for no reason and my skin feels dry and papery. At least there is no pain in my legs and ankles but it is strange and disturbing. I suppose I might go to an urgent care clinic in the morning, if it is still as swollen, just to try to have a medical professional look at me. My back hurts but it's just the same discomfort I've had for months now, since I pulled a muscle while stripping wall paper from the kitchen.

In better news, we now have a new fan in the main room that works well. MonsterMustDie installed it on Thursday night.



Underneath that, we have a rug composed of grey Flor tiles that makes the room look more complete.


No comments: