Search This Blog

Monday, August 08, 2016

High Anxiety

It's been a very high-stress weekend. Multiple scheduling conflicts. Financial conflicts. Bad vibes all around. Trying to work everything out as best I can without losing everything.

Sandy pointed out that the High Point Market happens a week later than usual this year and now falls on October 22, the same day we were planning our wedding in High Point. MonsterMustDie made a mistake telling us the market was the week before. There are no hotels, rentals or catering companies with openines that week. Now, I'm scrambling to change the date that was already in my opinion too soon.

The work schedule that had no conflicts previouslyrics was reorganized by someone and now everything is conflicting between my two part time jobs.

My condo is sitting vacant while I am spending $1200 this week alone on cleaning and repairs.


No comments: