Search This Blog

Saturday, January 28, 2023

sick again

 Woke up with a UTI that hurts so bad my arms and legs feel weak from the pain overload. Definitely not going to able to work tonight, which involves standing for hours. I called out for today and tomorrow morning. I called the closest UrgentCare clinic and was able to get a 2:20pm appointment. I arrived at 2:00, filled out paperwork, and waited. They were able to see me at 3:35pm. Once I got in, the nurse and PA were both very nice. I got a new prescription for Macrobid. Tonight, I'm already feeling better, not because of the Macrobid but because of the emergency CIPRO in my stash that I took while waiting to be seen by a medical professional. Thank heavens for that stash! I'll start the new antibiotics tomorrow morning and hope for the best possible recovery.

I don't know what brought this infection on this time. The questionable sushi I got a couple of days ago from MonsterMustDie, who had the best intentions bringing it home from me? I had a belly ache that night and the next day. The sake he also brought me that I had last night? Too many probiotics? I need to figure this out.

No comments: