Search This Blog

Saturday, December 15, 2001

Did I do laundry tonight? Noooooooo. Instead I filled my early evening having burittos with Sandy while Charlie worked on their latest home-spun project. Then I filled the next few hours covering myself with dogs and cats first at Nick & Audrey's house (four new kittens, three dogs) and later at casa de Lounge (three dogs, two cats). Followed it all up with a shower and benadryl. :)

Laundry is always a good activity for the morning hours anyway. Start the first load, then have that first cup of coffee. Throw the first load in the dryer and start the second load, then run a few errands close to home. Once the washing & drying is finished and the folding & ironing begins, it's late enough in the day to turn on the stereo without fear of waking neighbors.

No comments: