Search This Blog

Thursday, October 03, 2002

So crazy downstairs boy threatened to kill my downstairs neighbor today. I thought something was up when I came home today and saw his truck driving off with crazy boy walking after it talking. Both he and my next door neighbor are lucky that their jobs have them traveling out of town a lot where they can, hopefully, have some peace. Of course, their condos are worth nothing now since it was nearly impossible for the previous owners of their respective units to get out. Both the girl next door and the guy downstairs sold their units at a loss just to get out of the building.


I fear someone's going to end up a victim in order for the police to finally cart him off and it could be any one of us coming home or leaving at the wrong time. The authorities have no interest in him now as he's not crossed the line from threats into action yet. And city noise violations only apply to sound that is disturbing those outside the building - like the apartments next door. Only once or twice have I actually heard someone from the building beside ours yelling at him to please shut up. But "you can't argue with a sick mind".


No comments: