Search This Blog

Monday, October 21, 2002

Tonight I would stand outside and yell Beetlejuice three times if it would exorcise my crazy neighbor downstairs. It appears that every single window in that unit is now broken out, including the french door of the main entrance. The TV is blaring from inside at top volume so it can be heard from the parking lot. The entire atrium reeks of pot smoke tonight. And there is the familiar sound like furniture being thrown against the walls.


Ted is going to court Thursday. I need to come up with something to print out and hand to him as a statement to bring with him, since I won't be making it to court because of work. I wish I'd kept more complete records than this web journal of the events of the last year. However, I'm glad I at least have this record of life in my building.

No comments: