Search This Blog

Saturday, October 05, 2002

So things are accelerating with the neighbors. I got a group email today stating:


Hello all,

I just wanted to let each of you know that I have filed a warrant for crazy downstairs boy to appear in court on Oct 24. Yesterday I was in the parking lot getting something out of my jeep. He came out of his unit, picked up a brick that my next door neighbor normally uses, came over to me and told me that he was going to kill me. Then he put the brick back, and returned to his unit. A few minutes later he came back and told me that I startled him and wanted to know if I was ok and asked me if I was worried about his mother ??..??Needless to say I was a bit shocked.
So I carry an ax to and from my car now - and I'm considering purchasing a hand gun.

No comments: