Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 19, 2003

Went to the doctor today and once again showed him the arm, which seems to have gotten worse recently. This time he took notice, asked me how long I've notice the changes, and brought in his older partner to look at it as well. Then they both scratched their heads and admitted something odd was happening but they didn't have a clue what it could be.


Last night my place smelled like cooked meat again. I knocked on the downstairs neighbor's door and begged him to open a window and the kitchen door when he cooked to keep the steam and smoke from building up inside the window. I don't see how he can stand it. The inside of his kitchen is as pungent as smelling salts. He's feeling persecuted by me now, according to Donna. So I came back with roses for the dinner he was preparing as a small offering of goodwill. He still didn't vent his kitchen. I still phoned his landlord to try to ask her to fix his vents.


For the Buford Highway restaurant crawl last we night we backtracked a bit. Because the two who will not eat raw fish were absent, we went to Toyo Taya buffet. Left with a belly full of fish and a bit a sake. Yum.

No comments: