Search This Blog

Sunday, February 23, 2003

Went to see Keith and the Satellites at the EARL. The evening ended up being like a highschool reunion. Chaz said he never saw so many people he thought were dead. The show as wonderfully fun. Many many hugs and kisses from old rockers I know and haven't seen in years. Little Sister got really tipsy in her black dress, twirling about on an unsteady axis. LL was there but looking kinda beat - I'm sure she had a long wifey weekend - hardly recognized her at first. Then again I see her rarely and her hair changes every time.


It was so incredibly smokey in the place I spent all of the next day recovering, my eyes and throat still burning even though I showered as soon as I got in. Now I remember why I don't go to bars much.


Today I'll be getting together with girlfriends and getting moral adjustments. Should be a very good day.

No comments: