Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2003

Life

I got a cell phone call from Mrs. Lounge a bit before 9pm. She and Mr. Lounge were on the way to his parents house as she spoke. I wonder why they are going there so late in the day and fear the worst. I am without any right words to say. This is real life in its purest form. I don't know details. Only that things are not good tonight. I could only encourage them to hang in there and past that, for a loss of anything better, I chatted about my daily life and little pleasant things like new restaurants that need future investigation. Like everything else is always waiting for you in mostly the same place you left it when you get home again. Maybe the perspective is different in varying degrees depending on how long you've been gone but it's there waiting for your return.

No comments: