Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2003

Thursday was a crazy day both at home and at work that started with me not being able to find my bag. After even trying to phone my cell to try to locate it, I started retracing all my steps from yesterday after getting home and running errands. Sure enough, it was locked in my trunk where I'd put my booty from Home Depot. The rest of the day was no less hectic or less chaotic - not just my part of it but everyone else's as well.


Friday was a good but more sane but fantastically busy. Not that I mind busy - it's far preferable to empty handed quiet days that fill me with insecurity.


Saturday ended up being quite good. I phoned the CamJoy unit and was invited to join in on a going away lunch for the couple moving to New Zealand next week. This being the day after a bar crawl last night, everyone but myself was taking advantage of the Bloody Mary bar. After eats and drinks the group split up and most of the women went to see Whale Rider while most of the men went to see Once Upon A Time in Mexico. Usually, since I can never time these things well, I'm either the first to leave or the last one to go. Saturday was the later. I came back and hung out at the house for a while until joining Tommy and Chantel at The Shire for her vegetable soup and chat about the upcoming Halloween parade.


I spent most of the day running errands, spending plastic, and waiting for the nice boy to get off work around 6-ish. Got the call at 6pm to say he was looking at working until at least 9pm or later tonight. Oh well- I can't say I'm surprised. The only real surprise was him wanting to make plans tonight to begin with since he's been mostly buried under and unavaible and I did just see him two weeks ago at Drive-Invasion.

No comments: