Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 22, 2003

It's been a week of rock and roll dreaming. Of dead rockers.


Monday night I dreamed of Johnny Thunders. We were talking about his favorite subject, himself, and hanging out in a house with late 70's or 80's decor. Real decor of the time - icky olive green carpet and curtains and sky blue walls.


Last night I dreamed of being in Athens, Georgia with a group of people that included Brian Jones. Seems that Jones was my best male friend in the group and I was hanging out with him. There was another dark haired man who was a complete creep that kept approaching me. My former best male friend Barry was in the dream but dressed more goth style than he ever would have been with dyed black hair. Barry was handing old records to me and saying how he liked to drink grapefruit juice now. I told him how much I missed him.


Will any more ghosts visit me in my dreaming this week?

No comments: