Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 16, 2005

I had a lovely time at Babette's Cafe tonight with Lee and Sandy.


Then I came home to my stinky condo. I'm angry with myself tonight for not calling the zoning board on my downstairs neighbor yet. The lack of sleep I've gotten at night because of his kitchen has taken a serious toll on my wellbeing. I'm tired more often than not. I don't enjoy being at home. This is starting to happen every night now. David came by and did what he could to seal off every nook in my bedroom and closet and it does seem to work if I close that room off now from the rest of my place while I sleep. I open all the windows and turn on the fan and pull the sheets over my head. I use earplugs to cut down on the noise coming from the open windows. I sleep in all my clothes (sans shoes and bra) because it's cold a night with the windows open and the fan on.


Can I crash at your place tonight?

No comments: