Search This Blog

Thursday, May 26, 2005

I had too much to dream last night.



I kept dreaming about New England towns that I did not grow up in and houses my grandmother never lived in. Also dreamed my niece and teenage cousin were in this house plotting some family holiday. And there were hanging around on their own invitation two ex-boyfriends of mine.


I wonder how many of the guys I used to date are now fat and hairless. Even those I see from time to time who might have all their hair and little or no gray yet usually have enormous midsections. That's not true of everyone but generally all the skinny rocker boys have ended up like that in what should be their prime. Mick and Keith would not approve.


Why do most of the women I know still look very good and most of the men have become fat couch potatos?


Of course, in my dream the guys all had their slender physiques and hair even though my subconscious had aged them a bit.

No comments: