Search This Blog

Friday, May 20, 2005

I keep thinking I'll blog more when I'm doing things to speak of but I actually do have things to catch the people I know up on (sorry for intense grammatical errors in this post). Last Saturday, Monster and I met Aud and Nik and Sandy at the Marietta Greek Festival - and we took my mother along with us for the trip. The day was fun - we wore shady hats and lots of sun screen and the day was breezy and comfortable. The only mistake was letting mom drive. She actually made me a bit nervous with her handling of the car but she wanted to drive the cadillac. I suspect she's not getting out or being kept busy enough.


Tuesday was the wine tasting at Babette's Cafe, which I to with Sandy, Kim and Harris. This month's featured vineyard was Fess Parker in Santa Barbara. Every lable and cap shows a coon-skin cap, Fess Parker's trademark from his roles as Davy Crockett and Daniel Boon.


Sometime this weekend I want to see both Hitchhiker's Guide and StarWars at the cinema. I am most intent on seeing HitchHiker's and Monster wants to see StarWars so we'll probably go together to the later. I will enjoy HitchHiker's Guide on my own this week with the mondo box of Hot Tamales.


Also this weekend is XPT at the Center for Puppetry Arts. I am delighted that I have friends involved in this year's Xperimental Puppetry Theatre, which a Center for Puppetry Arts employee I know has assured me is the best XPT yet.

No comments: