Search This Blog

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Please send Home Depot gift certificates.

We haven't had much time or money for anything this month or last because we're still in the midst of restoring my condo from the last tenant. I knew bachelors were bad but Josh has far surpassed all of my worst expectations/fears.

The nasty, stained moist carpet and pad have been removed from the bed room and Moonlight will be up to refinish the hardwood floors in the living room and bedroom in a couple of weeks, as soon as Monster is finished repainting everything and replacing all of the cracked outlet covers and broken fixtures, as well as replacing the broken doorson the bedroom closet.

I spent six hundred dollars at Home Depot today alone buying, among other things, a new refridgerator. And we still haven't scheduled an electrician to come by yet to fix the fuse box. I was able to chisel the thick crust of glass and what looks like burned chili and ramen off the stove but I haven't been able to inspect and tackle the oven and cabinetry until after I have light in the kitchen again (fuse box problem) again.

No comments: