Search This Blog

Sunday, September 24, 2006

stress

At least I did things in the right order today. First stress, then relief and consolation with good company, then food and chilling out at home.

Monster and I started the day going to the condo, where I was supposed to help him set in the frame and sheet rock for the new closet doors to fit in the bedroom. We ended up getting in a huge fight over everything, like we always do when discussing anything and everything related to the condo. He asks my opinion and then either ignores what I say like he doesn't hear me or tells me that I'm wrong. I told him that, while I appreciate him taking time to make repairs, paint walls, and oversee service people coming to the condo; I don't think we should have these discussions or go there together again. He can just surprise me rather than fight about it every time. Then he thought I didn't appreciate him. Then I try to explain that by telling him to take over without me, I am saying that I trust him completely.
I Just Don't Want To Fight Anymore.
There is no way to be around or discuss the condo or anything in it without fighting.

Just when I'm ready to jump off a bridge, I decided to get out and meet friends for brunch. Going to brunch with friends was an excellent choice. I got to see very pleasant, clever people and hear about what they've been doing and planning while having good eats (which included a nice slab of tuna) and look at wedding photos and hear about someone elses' home renovation that was actually working out quite well despite AC failure and fire.

Came back home and watched foodTV and cartoons.

No comments: