Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 13, 2007

kinda blue today

Nothing new on the house hunt. Working during the week, I won't have time to search again until the weekend.

Last Sunday, we got to take a look at a house in unincorporated Decatur that looked okay, though a bit smaller that where we're at now. I'm trying to get Monster, who has the business card of the owner of the one and only house we looked at, to send a polite email to them saying that we're definitely interested but need just one more week to decide. I don't want them to immediately assume we don't want to live there. I also don't want the place we relocate to be the only place we saw.

Meanwhile, via email, arguments among different members of the owners assocation at the midtown condo remind me of how tired I was of living there and how frustrating it still is to deal with everyone there. As God is my witness, I will never buy another condominium or advise anyone else to invest in a piece of a building you have to share with several other people.

No comments: