Search This Blog

Monday, June 18, 2007

too much caffeine

Didn't do my usual weekend shopping until last night. Usually, we drink fresh-ground coffee that I buy whole bean from Aurora (delish!) but it was too late on a sunday to shop at most independent stores by the time I got out. So I bought Cafe Bustello at the grocery, along with the other few necessities. Had two cups of Bustello this morning and I am still buzzed. And to think this used to be my usual brew for years! I phoned Monster to warn him to cut down on coffee intake this morning, but did he listen? He called me at work not long after I sat down at my desk to let me know that he now understood what I meant when I told him the coffee was dynamite. Unlike gourmet coffee, Cafe Bustello is not something to sip and savor quietly. It is rocket fuel.

No comments: