Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

my life in October

I sometimes feel as if I live in a state of moving entropy, both physically and mentally.
I used to go to LA Fitness regularly but I've moved to a neighborhood that is not especially convenient to any gym and have let my membership lapse.
My housemate has no interest in physical activity at all.

But I do still check the blogosphere on a regular basis to keep up with everyone.

Still, there are good things- looking forward to Halloween, carving pumpkins, costumes, papermache projects, the Oakland Cemetery Tour and Moonbird's picnic. Maybe we'll get more trick-or-treaters this year in the new neighborhood. I need to buy candy corn.

And, in all fairness to the housemate, he probably has a more active day than I do, so the time that he is most ready to be still and silent is the time that I am always twitching and squirming to do something.

No comments: