Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

up early this morning

Last night, the downstairs bathroom became a poo volcano again. That's the joy of living in this house at an elevation below the county sewer lines.

Then we discussed what to do with Saturday social activities. Whatever we do, we have to do together, and we have different priorities for that day both in which event is most important and what to do and bring.

Disturbing dreams woke me up early and motivated. I dreamed I was living like a teenager in my mother's home and there was no place of my own to escape to. I realized in reality that, in my current situation, there is no place of my own to escape to. I woke up dreadfully discontent with everything around me, feeling like I have no control over my life.

I got up. Started cleaning the kitchen and putting things away around the house in a small attempt to put some of my world in order. Showered in the mildewed bathroom. Left for work while my housemate still slept.

No comments: