Search This Blog

Monday, January 05, 2009

moist

It is still raining tonight. Fourth day in a row now. Moss is beginning go grow on everything - and it's actually quite beautiful, the emerald green velvet of new moss on stone and brick.

It's also the fourth day in a row I've eaten out with friends for either lunch or dinner. I feel like I'm living quite the social and luxurious life this week. I blame Gillian. Where would I be without her?!

Watching the new Bourdain show tonight, I had to ask monster to kick up the sound to hear the tv over the rain on the roof.

Ms. Cat is much better now that we've precipitously cut her med dose in half. Still sleeping a lot but not comatose, limp kitty that she was this weekend. She's back upstairs now, lounging in the Queen's seat here - the bird chair.

No comments: