Search This Blog

Friday, January 09, 2009

strange colorful dreams

The cold medications must have been working their magic last night.

I kept having vividly colourful dreams. They were all taking place during spring holidays. I was part of a family of women who were kinda like a New York or Buckhead group of Steel Magnolias in a modern version old Vinings. I kept flubbing things up like cake decorating (cakes? it's just a dream). And they would calm me and say it looked fine and repaired parts were no big deal. I kept working on setting up these cakes before tea.

Somehow these brightly colored cakes were sitting on a table underneath a decorative arc made of magenta sugar sand that came collapsing down on top of everything that I was working on.

In the last dream as I woke up, I was shoe shopping with Charo. She was picking out shoes for me to try on with too much bling (gold bits, rhinesones). I was explaining that I was looking for simple black sandals.

No comments: